So you actually decided to drop some serious coin for the Nintendo 3DS, and want to maximize your 3D experience on it? Well, this unique game that will be released for Nintendo’s latest gaming platform will offer unprecedented levels of 3D gaming – after all, Wappy Dog itself will sport a real life plastic dog accessory with speakers built right into it, amking the entire experience all the more realistic.
This might just be the next evolution of the hugely popular Nintendogs. Developed by Activision, this upcoming pet sim title will let you interact with a virtual representation of Wappy Dog, who does seem to be a resemblance of the now discontinued Sony AIBO. The physical Wappy Dog will feature touch sensors, a microphone as well as Wi-Fi connectivity to “talk” to the 3DS, letting you interact with it both in real life as well as in the game.
At least this is one robotic toy that you need not bring out for walks, and there is no real poop to pick up after and kennel to wash. Capable of recognizing up to 18 different voice prompts, it will be out later this holiday season. Seems set to be a bestseller, no?
Next Story: Google to abandon support for older browsers
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-03-23: Unique Nintendo 3DS Tells The World You’re A Pokemon Master
- 2014-02-13: Monster Hunter 4 Nintendo 3DS XL Announced
- 2014-01-12: Nintendo 3DS Set To Do Well In 2014
- 2014-01-08: Nintendo 3DS Hacked To Be Made Region Free
- 2011-05-24: Activision remains coy on Modern Warfare 3 for Nintendo consoles