Interested in meditation but don’t have the time to attend classes to learn how to do so? Wish you could meditate while on the go instead? You will soon be able to, thanks to the upcoming app from Rohan Gunatillake called buddhify – the world’s first mass modern meditation mobile app. That sure is a mouthful of words, but in reality it’s nothing complicated at all. It is an app that is designed to help users meditate with nothing but their headphones and their phone.
Designed for people who are too busy to set aside time to meditate, buddhify will let users meditate anywhere they are allowed to use headphones in. Walking on the street, while eating a meal, or even when on the bus or train – buddhify makes meditation something that can be done pretty much everywhere and at any time.
Beyond the regular self-meditation exercises, buddhify has some extra features such as Two Player Meditation. The app is currently completed, but Rohan needs the funds in order to market the product and so he has turned to IndieGoGo to generate some cash for that purpose. Users who back the campaign can get the app for free when it is released later this fall (on iOS and Android) as a paid app. Find out more if you’re interested in contributing to the campaign.
Next Story: New upcoming LG handsets leaked
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-01-16: Apple And Google Remove Plastic Surgery Game From Their App Stores
- 2014-01-15: News Republic 4.0 Features Smart Recommendations
- 2013-11-26: Assassin's Creed Pirates Headed Onto iOS And Android December 5th
- 2013-10-31: Angry Birds Developer Releases Match-3 Puzzle Game On iOS, Android
- 2013-10-30: Double Dragon Trilogy To Make Its Way Onto iOS And Android