Feel the need for speed? Forget about old and worn out cliches, the Ferrari 150° Italia steering wheel replica will definitely bring some zest into your living room (or wherever else you want to place this puppy). Why do we say so? After all, this is a 1:1 Scale Full Size 2011 Ferrari 150° Italia steering wheel replica, where only 250 units will be constructed – too bad it isn’t going to come cheap, with a price tag of $2,245.97 (€1,898).
Well, we guess at such a price point, it is meant for serious collectors only, but at least you can go to sleep knowing that Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa actually use a similar looking steering wheel in the 2011 F1 Championship.
Hand built from genuine carbon fiber, it will come fitted with moving buttons, paddles, and switches, not to mention a red leather base and a clear dust cover. The whole wheel itself tips the scales at 14.5kg, where each purchase is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and a unique numbered plaque on the base. It takes 30 days for your purchase to arrive at your doorstep upon placing an order, so be patient.
Next Story: HP Mobile Health Monitoring Solution tested
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever