Designer Kareem Pownall from Hartford must have a great love for the HTC range of smartphones – otherwise, why bother coming up with a concept from HTC’s stable, calling it the HTC Flex? This smartphone concept will sport a couple of displays, in addition to a flexible OLED touchscreen display that actually remains hidden within – until you roll it out of the phone like a scroll, of course. Something tells me that battery life technology would have a long way to go before something like the Flex is actually realized – can you imagine just how much juice having all three displays work simultaneously require?
The flexible 6″ OLED display is also transparent as well, ushering in more speculation that a Minority Report future is in the pipeline. What are the other kinds of concept phones that you think deserve the light of day?
Next Story: Logitech Revue now priced at $99.99
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept