While the Samsung Nexus S isn’t the newest phone on the block, that doesn’t mean it is a slouch. No sir, it is still very capable, and if Google were to release a new operating system update, you can bet your bottom dollar that the Nexus S will be one of the first models to receive it. Having arrived at Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile specialty stores this coming July 24th – the pre-sale starts from today onwards.
Meant to work on the AT&T network, the Nexus S currently comes equipped with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, where you will be able to enjoy its Super AMOLED touch screen display, while employing the processing muscle of its 1GHz Samsung application processor that is more than capable of handling rich 3D graphics. Come to think of it, since Fruit Ninja is free on the Android Market now, why not give it a go?
Best Buy will be selling the Nexus S for $99.99 a pop with a two-year contract, of course. Just in case you were wondering whether you should take that plunge, I would like you to check out our review before making a purchase decision. After all, a Benjamin can still go some way even if the dollar has depreciated to where it is today.RELATED
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Wooden Backplates For Verizon's Moto X Shown In Leaked Photo
- Moto G Reportedly Costs Motorola $123 To Manufacture
- Samsung Galaxy J Officially Announced In Taiwan
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Follow: best buy, bestbuy, nexus s, Samsung,