While the Samsung Nexus S isn’t the newest phone on the block, that doesn’t mean it is a slouch. No sir, it is still very capable, and if Google were to release a new operating system update, you can bet your bottom dollar that the Nexus S will be one of the first models to receive it. Having arrived at Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile specialty stores this coming July 24th – the pre-sale starts from today onwards.
Meant to work on the AT&T network, the Nexus S currently comes equipped with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, where you will be able to enjoy its Super AMOLED touch screen display, while employing the processing muscle of its 1GHz Samsung application processor that is more than capable of handling rich 3D graphics. Come to think of it, since Fruit Ninja is free on the Android Market now, why not give it a go?
Best Buy will be selling the Nexus S for $99.99 a pop with a two-year contract, of course. Just in case you were wondering whether you should take that plunge, I would like you to check out our review before making a purchase decision. After all, a Benjamin can still go some way even if the dollar has depreciated to where it is today.
Next Story: Lenovo Smartpad goes through the FCC
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2013-10-07 Samsung Denies Best Buy Acquisition Rumors
- 2011-04-13 Sprint Nexus 4G now up for pre-order at Best Buy
- 2011-04-01 Best Buy in Canada begins to receive Nexus S stock
- 2010-11-11 Nexus S set to go live on 11/14?
- 2010-11-12 Nexus S Specifications Leaked From Best Buy Inventory System