If you thought that the Xbox vs. PlayStation means that Microsoft and Sony can’t ever be friends, nobody would put you at fault, but according to the latest reports online, it looks like the two companies might be working together on something. Some folks online were snooping around the internet and discovered a couple of new domain names registered to Microsoft. The domain names in question? sony-microsoft.com and microsoft-sony.com.
As of now there’s nothing on sony-microsoft.com – you get an error if you try to access it, while microsoft-sony.com brings you to a Bing search results page. Now a couple of domain name registrations might mean nothing and could be just Microsoft taking preventive measures to halt any imposters in the future, but it could also be a sign of things to come. And while the two companies are competitors when it comes to gaming, they could possibly be teaming up in other areas. What do you think?
Next Story: More on iOS 5's camera panoramic feature
- 2014-04-16: Bing.com Gets Personalized Cards
- 2014-04-16: Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft Discounting Windows XP Support For Enterprise
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft's New All-In-One Media Keyboard Destined For Your Living Room
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-08: Sony Windows Phone Device Expected This July
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-03-21: Microsoft Not Fazed By PlayStation 4's Lead Over The Xbox One
- 2014-03-13: Survey Predicts 'Swing Gamers' Opting For PS4 Instead Of Xbox One
- 2014-02-24: Xbox One Price Cut Across The Pond