Sony does not want to lose out on the tablet game, as they see a potentially lucrative pie that is growing larger by the day, so getting in quick and ahead of the rest is crucial in carving out a market share for themselves. Well, there are two new videos which surfaced recently (in a series of five, or so it seems) that do not damage their cause, where it brings you to a fantastic world of balls, machines, blue laser beams, and a safari of bleached animal figurines.
It is said that Sony’s upcoming tablets will be powered by Google Android 3.0 Honeycomb right out of the box, so that ought to deliver a performance that is dependable at the very least. We do wonder what the remaining three videos have in store for us.
Next Story: Skype 5.2 update for Mac ready for download
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2013-08-26: Sony NEX-5T with WiFi, NFC and Fast Hybrid AF
- 2012-02-27: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 Rugged Compact Camera
- 2012-02-27: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX66 Ultra-slim Camera
- 2011-06-17: Sony releases first episode of new S1 tablet teasers
- 2011-02-03: Palm teases about upcoming webOS event