Southpaws can give this post a miss – unless you are a right hander and want to raise the ire of a left hander in your life. The USB Pixel Mouse, as you can see by the image above, will feature a pixelized image of a right hand pointer that you normally on the monitor, complete with a scroll wheel that is located strategically right smack in between the index finger and middle finger.
Basically, this mouse will work just like any other standard mouse, although it certainly is not ergonomic in the long run of things. With two functional buttons, you would not want to take your chances with this when gaming, and we do not think that it will fare too well as a work mouse, either. At least after parting with $19.99 for the USB Pixel Mouse, you will have a giant Windows pointer right smack on your physical desk itself.
Next Story: Mac OS X Lion officially released
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2011-12-22: Brando introduces wireless keyboard and mouse made from bamboo
- 2011-12-22: Retro USB Mouse takes you back to the 80s
- 2011-10-18: Giant USB mouse by Brando
- 2011-10-17: Logitech Wireless Mouse M525 is an easy going piece of hardware
- 2011-09-16: Corsair unveils new gaming keyboards and mice