Looking for a set of new headphones to go along with your brand new MP3 player or smartphone? eskuché, an audio equipment company based out of LA and is known for its industrial design of the 70s analog audio equipment-inspired aesthetics when it comes to its products, has just announced its latest pair of headphones – The Kassette. While it may be named after a dead audio format, we assure the headphones are anything but outdated.
The Kassette is a light weight, on-ear headphone with a durable, adjustable aluminum headband that is said to sound as good as it looks. Available in a number of colors, the Kassette has been designed to work with all portable music players (PMP) and even iOS devices. It features a gold plated 3.5mm plug and an onboard mic that allows it to function as a hands-free solution when necessary. Spongy foam ear cushions allow prolonged usage, while premium woven cloth cords prevent wires from tangling. No word on pricing or release date at this point in time. Official website.
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones