It seems that there is a new game going on right now with each impending release of an iPhone – we are talking about a “Where’s Wally?” style of game, and the upcoming iPhone 5 which is slated for a release this year has certainly undergone such thorough searches by avid tech ninjas, but so far, all of them has been fake – unlike the iPhone 4 prototype which was left at a bar. We have heard of someone seeing the iPhone 5 in France, but after looking at the image closer, it has been declared to be a fake.
It is a highly questionable image, where someone who calls himself ‘Guigsh’ claimed to have laid eyes and even held the iPhone 5 for a couple of minutes within a French operator’s premises. Photoshop veterans claim that this is fake, so we will leave it as that for the moment.
Why can’t Apple just release an image of the iPhone 5 to quell all doubts? Do you think their holding back will actually create more frenzy than expected? After all, even if the iPhone 5 wasn’t spotted at all, there would still be the same amount of people who would go out and purchase it when it arrives, right?
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger