Can’t get enough of Facebook? Well, we’ve got the perfect solution for addicts like you. The folks over at Fridgebook have released a set of magnets that lets you effectively turn your fridge into a Facebook wall. Aptly called Fridgebook Magnets The magnets are designed to resemble Facebook items such as wall posts, comments, notes, photos, likes, status updates and more.
The magnets also come with blank spaces which you can use a whiteboard marker to write your own comments, notes or whatever you feel like telling people who visit your fridge. If smart fridges cost too much for your liking for you to access real Facebook on it, these magnets do a pretty good job of replicating the whole experience. If you’re keen on getting these Fridgebook Magnets, they’re available now for $19.95.
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Download Gmail And Google Calendar User Data Starting Today
- Top Yahoo Searches In 2013 Revealed
- PayPal Now Offering Digital Gift Cards For Purchase
- Follow: Facebook,
- Seen at: gizmodo