Remember the Gummy Bear earphones that were reported about a long time ago? Well, it seems like the earphones have been given an upgrade. Spotted on Fred Flare, an online store, these Gummi Bear (spelt with an ‘i’ this time) earphones take the whole lookalike gimmick to the next level. Instead of just looking like candy, the earphones have also been made to smell like them too!
The Gummi Bear earphones come in different colors with matching scents: strawberry, apple and blueberry. It makes you wonder what other scented earphones can we get in the future – fried chicken, or cheese burger scented earphones perhaps? Now that would be strange. You can purchase the scented Gummi Bear earphones for $18 here.
Next Story: eskuché Kassette headphones are sleek
- 2014-02-11: LG Earbuds Which Tracks The Heart Rate Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-08: Aurisonics' Rockets IEMs Claims To Be "Indestructible"
- 2013-09-24: These Gold-plated Earphones Will Cost You $14,500
- 2013-09-09: Jony Ive Creates Solid Gold EarPods For Charity Auction
- 2013-08-20: The Pogo Concept Is The MagSafe Equivalent For Earphones
- 2011-04-17: Moshi Moonrock earbuds
- 2011-04-01: Brainwavz B2 earphones look like candy
- 2011-01-13: Punch Plugs Review
- 2010-12-31: Empire Brands to launch 3D series headphones at CES 2011
- 2010-12-20: Zipbuds makes the jump from concept to reality