Looking forward to the 6-8 new HTC devices that HTC has said they will be launching by the end of the year? Well it appears that HTC has trademarked two new names that we have not heard before, the Enamor and Rhyme.
Obviously not much is known about either device although the trademark applications have covered both smartphones and tablets. Although HTC’s second tablet, the Puccini, has yet to be released (rumored 1st of September unveiling), it wouldn’t be a stretch to imagine that they would be prepping their third tablet already.
Although we can’t really imagine what the HTC Enamor will be like, considering that HTC has recently entered into a deal with Beats, we wouldn’t be surprised if the HTC Rhyme turned out to be a music-based phone, or rather a phone that was aimed more at music listeners and movie watchers. It looks like we will have to wait and find out for ourselves.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: HTC, smartphones, Tablet,
- Seen at: fusible