Looking forward to the 6-8 new HTC devices that HTC has said they will be launching by the end of the year? Well it appears that HTC has trademarked two new names that we have not heard before, the Enamor and Rhyme.
Obviously not much is known about either device although the trademark applications have covered both smartphones and tablets. Although HTC’s second tablet, the Puccini, has yet to be released (rumored 1st of September unveiling), it wouldn’t be a stretch to imagine that they would be prepping their third tablet already.
Although we can’t really imagine what the HTC Enamor will be like, considering that HTC has recently entered into a deal with Beats, we wouldn’t be surprised if the HTC Rhyme turned out to be a music-based phone, or rather a phone that was aimed more at music listeners and movie watchers. It looks like we will have to wait and find out for ourselves.
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-25: Diving deeper into the HTC One (M8)
- 2012-12-20: HTC To Enter Windows RT Tablet Market (Rumor)
- 2011-12-05: HTC Flyer gets Honeycomb
- 2011-11-18: SwiftKey X and SwiftKey Tablet X Version 2.2
- 2011-11-09: Huge list of HTC phone codenames revealed