Have you ever wished that you could run iOS apps on your computer? If you’re not an iOS developer, and you don’t own a Mac computer, you’ve probably never even gotten the chance before. Well, a developer named Chris Wade wants to change all that. He has decided to come up with iEmu – an iOS emulator for everybody (consumers and developers and it runs on all computers). With iEmu, users will be able to run most iOS apps on their computers or mobile devices.
This would mean from playing their favorite iOS games on their desktops, to testing out homebrewed apps and even running iOS-only apps on an Android device! Talk about flexible. But unfortunately, iEmu is far from complete, and its developer needs a lot more time to work on it. In order to do so, he would have to stop work and focus all his attention into working on it.
He’s decided to start up a Kickstarter project to get funds to get him through the next few months in order to finish up iEmu. If you’re interested in seeing iEmu come to complete fruition, and want to contribute to the project, just head over to Kickstarter to help fund or find out more about the project.RELATED
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Follow: emulator, iOS, kickstarter, open source,