I’m not sure what exactly it is about small dogs that seems to attract the wealthy (think Paris Hilton) but it appears that luxury fashion brand, Juicy Couture, has released a set of speakers in the shape of a Yorkie, which will definitely be cheaper than owning an actual dog and it probably does things your dog can’t.
We’ll admit that the speakers are pretty darn cute, and to hear your favorite songs blasting (is that the best way to describe music coming out of a stuffed animal?) out of it is a huge novelty. The paws of the Yorkie depict symbols for volume and power, but since we do not actually own the device we can’t be 100% sure.
It’s probably not a set of speakers for the discerning audiophile but for those who love soft toys or the Juicy Couture brand, the Yorkie iPod speaker should be something worth checking out and will set you back $68.
Next Story: Boxee app now available on the iPad
- 2014-01-28: Apple Q1 2014 Earnings Announced
- 2014-01-27: iPod Sales Are On The Decline
- 2013-12-29: Man Buys iPod From Target And Gets Box Stuffed With Erasers, Twice
- 2013-09-11: How To Install iOS 7 Onto Your iPhone, iPad, iPod Right Now
- 2013-09-11: Apple Updates iPod Line With iPhone 5S' Space Grey Color Option
- 2011-12-01: Bose IQ multiple device docking concept will be great for house parties
- 2011-09-16: Altec Lansing iMT630 iPhone/iPod speaker dock
- 2011-09-14: Sony unveils two new iOS compatible speaker docks
- 2011-08-31: JVC unveils UX-LP55 Mini Hi-Fi combo
- 2011-06-27: Kanex's AirBlue Portable Bluetooth Music Receiver Makes Most Speakers Bluetooth Capable