Ever wondered what it would be like to be featured in a video game? If that’s something you’ve always dreamt about, it looks like your wish could very well come true and your likeness could end up being featured in the upcoming game by Radical Entertainment, Prototype 2.
If you were planning on getting your hands on the game, or if you think you would very much like the opportunity to see your likeness make the cut in the retail version of the game, all you would have to do is head on down to GameStop and pre-order your copy of the game before the 1st of September. According to Radical Entertainment’s Ken Rosman:
“Thanks to this great partnership with Activision and GameStop, we have an incredible opportunity to offer gamers something truly unique. In addition to just seeing themselves in the game, the winners will actually be able to locate their virtual selves and shape-shift Sgt. James Heller into their likeness. Radical wouldn’t be where it is today without our fans, and this is just another way for us to thank them for all their support.”
The winner would get a free trip to Canada and head to Radical Entertainment’s studios where their likeness will be scanned into the game, and they will also get to see some never-seen-before footage of the game as well. If you’re up for it, head on down to GameStop’s website and pre-order your copy.
- 2014-03-23: 4Chan User Allegedly Turns GameStop Into Their Own Private Bank
- 2014-03-18: Walmart Video Game Trade-In Puts GameStop At Risk
- 2013-08-27: Xbox One Will Be Given To GameStop Managers For Free At Launch
- 2013-08-27: GameStop Managers To Receive A Free PS4, Seven Games On Nov. 15
- 2013-08-26: 250GB Blue Sony PS3 Is A GameStop Exclusive This October 8th