According to the popular NenaMark benchmark, a mysterious Samsung device may have been outed accidentally. The device has the model number SHV-E120L (which means it isn’t the Samsung DROID Prime rumor we reported earlier).
As far as specs are concerned, it appears to be running on a 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor which is complemented by the latest Adreno 220 GPU. It will also be running on the latest build of Android – Gingerbread 2.3.5 and will feature a display resolution of 1280×720, although it was not mentioned what screen size the device will be sporting.
It also seems that the device will be headed to the LG U+ carrier in Korea, although it’s not mentioned if it there are plans to see the device make an appearance in the US or other parts of the world for that matter. No word on when the device will be launched, although some are speculating that it will be released by the end of the year, some time in October or November.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2011-11-10: Samsung Illusion pops up in Verizon's Infocenter
- 2011-09-29: Samsung Stratosphere specs leaked
- 2011-09-23: LG Optimus EX press shot leaked
- 2011-09-21: Samsung SHV-E120L specs leaked
- 2011-09-21: LG Optimus EX headed to SK Telecom