The BlackBerry Bold 9790 has been quite the elusive creature, perhaps even beating out on the Bornean bay cat in terms of appearance. Also known as the Bellagio, it was originally spotted earlier this year, but kind of disappeared off the radar until it resurfaced in July in the form of video clips. Well, at least there are crystal clear images to look at this time around, including some much needed information concerning the phone’s hardware specifications to boot.
Being part of the 9700 series, the 9790 will obviously prefer a smaller form factor over a large screen display just like the Bold family. I guess there is something for everybody, and for folks who have smaller hands, they will definitely prefer the 9790 when it is finally released to the masses. It is interesting to note that RIM managed to cram in some pretty nifty hardware that could rival that of the larger Bold 9900, including a 1.2GHz processor, 8GB of internal memory, NFC capabilities and a 5-megapixel camera to get you started.
To top it all off, the Bold 9790 will come with an optical trackpad as well as touchscreen inputs so that you get to enjoy the best of both worlds. How about that?RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: blackberry, blackberry bold,
- Seen at: bgr