Tired of how boring your current Blogger blog looks like? Wish you had cool fancy layouts like what everyone seems to be using on sites like Tumblr? Well, Google has got some good news for you. The company has just unveiled new Dynamic Views for its Blogger service which lets users change the way their blog looks with the click of a button. No need for recoding or modifying the blog template with a different skin.
The best part is that users can see those changes instantly. With features such as infinite scrolling, search, sorting options, more posts, etc – this new feature definitely takes Blogger up a notch. Check out the demonstration video to see how Dynamic Views works, and give it a go on your own blog.
Next Story: Dead Island movie on the way
- 2013-06-13: Google Blogger For Android Updated
- 2013-04-18: Google+ Comments Can Now Be Added To Blogger Based Websites
- 2012-05-25: Blogger updates signup process
- 2012-04-20: Blogger Wins Suit against Apple; Defective MacBook Pro
- 2012-04-04: Google introduces +1 and Google+ widgets to its Blogger platform
- 2011-09-08: Official Blogger app for iOS released
- 2011-05-13: Blogger is back
- 2011-03-14: Blogger to receive updates this year