In just less than a week after Google opened up the doors of their own social network, Google+, to the world, it seems that the growth has proved to be phenomenal. According to Paul Allen (unofficial statistician for Google+), Google+ has already achieved the 50 million user mark. Sure, it might pale in comparison to Facebook’s figure that stands more than 15 times the number, but see how fast it took for Google+ to arrive there compared to Facebook – Google+ took just 88 days, while Facebook plodded along for 1,325 days.
Talk about having an explosive start off the blocks! Here is to your next 50 million, Google+! Are you on Google+ already, and if no, why not?
Next Story: US Air Force missile disable enemy electronics
- 2014-04-14: Reporter Assaulted For Wearing Google Glass In Public
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Square Considered By Google And Apple For Purchase Before
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2011-12-28: Google+ zips past 62 million users
- 2011-10-10: Google+ Traffic Dives by more than 50% [Chitika]
- 2011-08-23: Google introduces friend annotations to +1 Button