Most of the coolest gadgets that you find in the market these days sport a touchscreen display of sorts – never mind the size, but these displays definitely love to have a finger (or fingers) dance all over while you manipulate numerous user interfaces. Well, Griffin Technology has an alternative to the finger – by rolling out the Stylus + Pen + Laser Pointer. Don’t you find it rather strange that Griffin decided not to call it something else but rather add up all the different nouns as the name itself?
The Stylus + Pen + Laser Pointer is a precision tool for projection screens, touchscreens and even paper, boasting of a soft rubber tip that was specially designed to mimic finger presses, delivering additional control as your write, sketch, tap and drag on iPads, iPhones and other touchscreen surfaces.
With a built-in laser pointer, presentations are made all the more easier, and you can always draw the attention of your audience to the relevant spots on the presentation screen when required. To sweeten the deal, a refillable ballpoint pen is also thrown into the product’s DNA for writing on paper or putting your John Hancock onto a contract.
Would you fork out $49.99 for the Stylus + Pen + Laser Pointer? [Press Release]
Next Story: Sony Entertainment Network launched
- 2014-04-08: Navy Engineers To Deploy Laser Weapon Later This Summer
- 2014-02-18: U.S. Navy Set To Deploy First Laser On Ship This Year
- 2013-09-10: Laser Capable Of Detecting Bombs
- 2013-09-06: Griffin MultiDock Updated To Charge A Variety Of Mobile Devices
- 2013-08-16: Moto X Gets PowerDock Accessory By Griffin
- 2013-07-02: Nike Launches Laser Soccer Field Service In Spain [Video]
- 2013-05-28: Homemade Lightsaber Featuring 3W Laser Burns Through Stuff