Verizon has had its fair share of Android-powered devices in addition to the hot selling iPhone 4, and one of the better loved Android devices in their stable is the HTC Droid Incredible. This handset proved to be top dog when it first arrived some time ago, and has managed to hold its own to a certain extent even against newer competitors. Nice to know the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update is finally coming your way, and only a handful of people received it Over The Air at the end of last week in a test run by Verizon. Since then, the Now Network has pulled back the OTA update, but for those who want to manually install it, do expect a fair number of changes seen.
Among the changes would be the correct sending process of MMS messages, properly saved audio files from MMS messages, the ability to play audio from MMS messages successfully, Bluetooth connection that carries Internet support, Wi-Fi operated VZ Navigator and having the camera work even when an SD card is inserted among others.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2011-10-26 HTC Thunderbolt finally gets working Gingerbread update
- 2011-08-31 HTC Thunderbolt and Droid Incredible to receive Gingerbread in September? (updated)
- 2010-04-20 Verizon offers official HTC Droid Incredible video
- 2010-07-12 Verizon HTC Droid Incredible now available again on Amazon
- 2010-11-11 Verizon posts upcoming update for HTC Droid Incredible