Bracketron, a company known for its accessories and mounts for mobile devices, has just announced the availability of the iRoom iDock – the first powered and motorized in-wall mounting solution for the iPad. Created by iRoom, the iDock is a wall mount that goes beyond providing some hooks for you to hang your iPad against the wall. The dock features a unique tray-like mechanism that allows you to dock your iPad, and hold it securely in the wall tray, while charging your iPad at the same time.
The tray is controlled by a one-touch proximity sensor, and it closes automatically when it detects there is an iPad docked in it. The iRoom iDock is available in both landscape and portrait modes and can be purchased now, though no prices have been announced yet. Head here for more details.
Next Story: Dumb-Bell Cutlery - work out while you eat
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2012-01-09: iRoom iDock Touchcode launched
- 2011-08-17: MountMe Freedom II for the iPad 2 now available
- 2011-07-13: Bracketron Universal GPS Window Mount holds everything but your cup of coffee
- 2011-03-28: Vogel RingO lets you mount your tablet on the wall
- 2011-02-28: MountMe Freedom lets you use your iPad anywhere