When’s the last time you used a pen to draw on your TV screen? If the answer is never, don’t worry, you’re not alone. However, LG’s upcoming offering, the PZ850T Pentouch 3D TV aims to change things. The internet-connected 3D TV will feature Pentouch technology that will allow users to write and draw directly using a stylus (provided) on the TV screen. The PZ850T will come with apps such as Sketch book, Photo editor and Family diary to make full use of its input capabilities.
The TV will come in 50” and 60” models, and it also capable of converting 2D into 3D content that’s viewable with the provided active shutter 3D glasses. No word on pricing or a release date, but the LG PZ850T will be the perfect TV for those Win, Lose or Draw gaming nights with your friends at home. Just make sure you don’t mix up those marker pens with the proper stylus.
- 2014-04-24 LG G Flex Handles 1,000lbs Of Pressure Without Breaking A Sweat
- 2014-04-24 LG G3 Case Gives A Hint Of What’s To Come
- 2014-04-24 LG V700 And V400 Tablets Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-04-23 LG SoundPlate Enhances Your Home Theater Experience
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2013-01-06 LG Ultra HD TV Going For $20,000
- 2012-08-26 LG TM2792 personal TV with Cinema Screen design debuts at IFA 2012
- 2012-01-08 LG Cinema Screen design has 1mm bezel
- 2012-01-05 LG to introduce Google TV at CES 2012
- 2011-02-16 LG goes flicker free with new Cinema 3D TV range