It hasn’t even been a year since the release of the first Motorola Atrix, and it looks like Motorola already has a successor lined up to take its place. The folks over at BGR have just got their hands on some photographs of a phone that is said to be the Atrix 2, as well as some new details about it. According to them, the Atrix 2 will not be an LTE device – but it will pack a dual-core processor (most likely to be a 1.2 or 1.5GHz TI OMAP), an 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video capture, Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread and might be released sometime around thanksgiving on AT&T’s network.
Does the Atrix need an upgrade this soon? It doesn’t seem like it, but I guess those of you who were thinking about picking an Atrix anytime in the next few months could hold out for this phone if the rumors indeed turn out to be true. Check out more pictures of the phone at the source link.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: at&t, atrix, Motorola,
- Seen at: bgr