Guess what? It seems as though the red colored Nikon D3100 DSLR which we had a sneak peek a couple of days ago is the real deal, although those living Stateside would be rather disappointed to know that it is available only in Japan from next week onwards.
The asking price? Around $900 after conversion, where this red colored version will sport similar features with the standard D3100, although it will come with a 18-55mm and 55-200mm lens – which is a nice touch when you think about it, since most DSLRs will be equipped with just one lens right from the get go. Ah well, the asking price will definitely reflect the additional lens, but at least it offers you more chances to get creative right out of the box. Seems to be the perfect gift for beginners, this.
There is no word as to whether this red colored version will be arriving in other parts of the world or not as at press time. What do you think/hope?
Next Story: Intel: MeeGo not for sale
- 2014-04-17: Nikon 1 V3 Is Now Shipping
- 2014-04-10: Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10: Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09: Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-28: Nikon Issues Replacement Or Equivalent Model For D600 DSLR
- 2013-04-06: Nikon D7100 Hands-On Review
- 2013-03-11: Nikon D7100 Could See A $100 Discount On Launch
- 2013-02-21: Official Nikon D7100 Sample Images Revealed
- 2013-02-15: Nikon Holding Press Event In Thailand On 21st February
- 2012-10-10: Nikon D800/D800E does not play nice with Eye-Fi X2 cards