Just to prove a point that not everyone on this planet is waiting for the iPhone 5 which is slated to arrive early next month, here is news that Samsung’s Galaxy S2 has already broken the 10 million mark in terms of global sales. Of course, haters would say that this is because the new Galaxy S2 owners have not given the iPhone a chance, but that’s another story for a different day.
This figure is special since it has doubled up in just 8 weeks – prior to that, the Galaxy S2 sold 5 million units when it was launched in Europe alone, and to see the handset arrive Stateside on Sprint (with AT&T and T-Mobile in the pipeline), you can bet your bottom (and appreciating) dollar that the Galaxy S2 is going to sell much more.
Here’s to the next 5 million, Samsung – good luck and it is interesting to see just how it will pan out in the upcoming battle with the iPhone 5. Are you one of those who is rooting for the Galaxy S2, or are you clearly entrenched in the iPhone camp?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: galaxy s2, s2, sales, Samsung,