The smartphone is getting more and more versatile these days when it comes to the kind of stuff it does – from handling your calls and text messages, it has evolved to be a portable media player and Internet machine, which is why it makes perfect sense to have a good pair of headphones if you want to listen to your favorite tunes on the go with the greatest amount of clarity. Sony’s new noise canceling headphones and headsets will target smartphone users, with the MDR-NC200D headphones taking the spotlight here.
This particular model delivers digital noise canceling technology in a compact, over-the-head design, making sure you will enjoy incredible noise cancellation and pristine quality audio without breaking the bank. Sony claims that their digital signal processing technology is capable of reducing external noise by up to 98.2%, never mind if you are on an airplane, a noisy train or at an office full of the clickety-clack of keyboards and dot matrix printers screaming away.
This is made possible thanks to Sony’s Artificial Intelligence Noise Canceling technology that will choose the right kind of noise cancellation with a single button press. You will be able to enjoy up to 22 hours of performance with the AAA battery required to run this puppy once you decide to part with $200 for it. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-02-04: Sony PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset Unveiled
- 2013-09-12: Sony Unveils New 3-In-1 Walkman Headphones
- 2013-09-06: Sony Announces New MDR-10 Headphone Lineup
- 2013-02-28: Sony MDR-X05 Headphones Announced