So we know that Windows Phone’s Mango update is expected to roll out in a week or two, although we’re guessing that not all handsets will be able to get it immediately, and there’s also the issue with waiting for carriers to roll out the update as well. The good news for Dell users who own the Dell Venue Pro smartphone is that if you happen to own an unlocked version of the device or if you’re on T-Mobile/Cincinnati Bell is that you will be getting the Mango update ahead of those on AT&T.
This has been confirmed on Dell’s official website, but I guess the bad news here is that unlocked users who were hoping to get their hands on the update before everyone else is that you guys appear to be on the same schedule as everyone else. If you’re an AT&T user, you can check back the Dell website which will be updated once more information has been obtained.
- 2013-12-10: Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- 2013-11-19: PS4 System Software Update 1.51 On Its Way
- 2013-10-25: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Patch 1.1 Solves Lumiose City Save Bug
- 2013-09-01: Nexus 7 JSS15Q Update Fails To Fix All Touchscreen Issues
- 2013-06-18: PS3 4.45 Update Locks Up Certain Consoles
- 2011-11-30: AT&T Dell Venue Pro Mango update finally arrives
- 2011-10-07: Dell bids adieu to Windows Phone
- 2011-09-22: HTC Radar 4G headed for T-Mobile, seen in the wild
- 2011-07-21: Dell Venue Pro firmware update delayed for T-Mobile customers
- 2011-03-30: Dell to release NoDo update for Venue Pro