While we all know that Mango has been completed for some time now, and we’re just waiting for phone manufacturers and carriers to start pushing the update out, it’s been a long time since we’ve heard any news about the update. Well, here to put an end to all rumors and speculation, Eric Hautala, General Manager of Windows Phone, announced on the official Windows Phone blog that the Mango update will be rolled out in a week or two.
Now that’s a pretty vague timeline, but hey – it’s better than nothing. After all 14 days isn’t that long of a wait, especially after waiting all these months. Not to mention, there’s a possibility it arrives earlier than expected. In addition to keeping an eye out for the update, you might want to make sure your Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac or Zune software for PCs is updated because you’ll need it to update your phones. Windows Phone 7 users, get ready to celebrate – the wait is almost over.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: mango, update, windows phone, windows phone 7, wp7,
- Seen at: windowsteamblog