Well, it looks like the availability of the $99 HP TouchPad has come to an end. HP has finally sent out notices saying that it is officially out of TouchPad tablets, so for those of you who didn’t manage to pick one up the second time around, you’re out of luck – at least if you’re looking to purchase it from HP. On the same note, Best Buy has announced that it will be offering the 32GB TouchPad for $149.99 – provided you purchase an HP or Compaq laptop, desktop or all-in-one computer from them.
Sure, that might seem a little pricey, but if you were thinking of getting another computer anyway, I guess wouldn’t be too much of a stretch to pick up the tablet as well. Then again, eBay or Craigslist is always there for you. How many of you managed to buy the HP TouchPad when its price first dropped to $99?
Next Story: GameStop now sells Android tablets
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07 HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07 HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04 HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20 HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2011-12-07 HP TouchPad Go spotted on eBay
- 2011-10-06 HP TouchPad Go clears the FCC, HP gearing for launch?
- 2011-09-19 Final batch of HP TouchPads to go to HP employees first
- 2011-08-30 HP will continue supporting the TouchPad
- 2011-08-25 White HP TouchPad spotted in the wild