Don’t you just hate it when you want to place the TV in a certain room in your house just to find out that you can’t drag the cable over (especially when it’s down in the basement or outdoors)? Well the folks over at AT&T have come up with a solution to the problem for its U-verse customers: the U-verse Wireless Receiver. This simple solution basically lets you set up your TV anywhere in your home to watch U-verse content.
After setting up the U-verse Wireless Receiver (a one-time process), all you have to do is find a place for your TV, hook it up to a power outlet, plug in the Wireless Receiver, and you’re good to go. You no longer have to deal with the hassle of dragging cables – all TV content is transmitted over WiFi.
The AT&T U-verse Wireless Receiver will be available on October 31st for $49 and a monthly fee of $7. Check out a video demonstration on how it works:RELATED
- Time Warner Cable Open To Including Netflix On Its Set-Top Boxes
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Follow: at&t, tv,