Windows 7 might be top dog at the moment, but when it comes to Windows 8, there is still very little that we know about it. We do know, however, that Dell is part of the plan where Windows 8 is concerned, especially since the computer company is working on a tablet that will be able to support Windows 8. At this year’s Dell World in Texas, Michael Dell mentioned to journalists of his company’s plans to work on Windows 8-powered tablets. For those who still have memories of the Android-powered Streak, it seems that Dell worked on that in order to “see customer reaction and behavior.” No idea on whether that is just a way of being gracious with their commercial failure (it wasn’t all that bad a tablet, really, it is just that the rest of the public never really warmed up to it). Read what Dell had to say about Windows 8 and their future tablet.
We are very aligned with Microsoft around Windows 8. You’ll hear more about Windows 8 from us and see a wide range of products released.
Does this complete set of solutions include a Windows 8 tablet that will be able to fly off store shelves – whether they are virtual or not? Only time will tell I guess, right now, everything is just rhetoric and we will look forward to the Dell Windows 8 tablet’s development with great interest.RELATED
- Nexus 7 Folio Case Available In Google Play Store
- Microsoft Reportedly Considering Waiving Windows Phone And Windows RT Licensing Fees
- Twitter Updates iOS, Android Apps To Send Photos Through Direct Messages
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Specs Leaked [Rumor]
- Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today
- Follow: Dell, Tablet, Windows 8, windows8,
- Seen at: windows8beta