We do know that there are plans afoot for an electric version of the classic DeLorean DMC-12 coming your way – sometime in 2013, actually, according to the Texas-based DeLorean Motor Company. Perhaps that day might just come earlier than what most would have expected, as an electric prototype of the DeLorean has already been taken out for a spin – I wonder how close that will be to the final production version though.
Not idea on whether the clip shown after the jump is actually the prototype of the final product, or some sort of outsourced job that might pave the way for the real thing, but it is confirmed that DMC’s Cameron Wynne (son of Stephen Wynne, owner of DeLorean) is the one behind the wheel.
Next Story: Microsoft charts a lazier future for humans
- 2014-02-25: Motorola’s Google Smartwatch Prototype Spotted
- 2013-09-03: Acer Extend Prototype Spotted
- 2013-07-25: Google Could Work On A Different Set Top Device
- 2013-07-03: Bing Maps Spots Prototype Russian Fighter Jet
- 2013-04-19: Mystery Samsung Model Leak Turns Out To Be Galaxy S4 Developer Prototype