When the Galaxy Nexus was officially launched in Hong Kong on the 18th, one of the phone’s most impressive features was its camera that was capable of capturing video at 1080p (that’s full HD – 1920 x 1080 resolution). During the presentation they demonstrated a video clip, which looked pretty impressive, but since it was a low resolution webcast, we couldn’t really tell for sure.
Well, the guy who shot the video footage using the phone recently posted the same video up on Google+ and we can see in it in its full 1080p glory and boy, it sure looks amazing. Romain Guy, the shooter of the video claims that no processing was done besides the speeding up of the first clip. It’s hard to believe that cameras that we carry around in our pockets nowadays can easily replace the majority of bulky consumer video cameras and DSLRs of yesteryear.
Check out the video for yourself, and be sure to watch it in 1080p:RELATED
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- 6tag For Windows Phone Updated, Lets You Hide Instagram Ads
- Google Nexus 5's Camera Compared Against The Nokia Lumia 1020
- Follow: Galaxy Nexus, hd, Samsung, video,
- Seen at: plus.google