While MetroPCS may not be the bigger or most popular carrier in the US, they have recently introduced the Huawei M835 Sanctioned by tokidoki. For those unfamiliar, Huawei is a device manufacturer who is known for putting out budget-friendly handsets and tablets, while tokidoki is a Japanese-inspired lifestyle brand founded in Los Angeles, whose products feature designs similar to the one in the photo above.
As far as hardware specs are concerned, don’t expect this to go toe-to-toe with any of the mid-high end Android handsets. Users can instead expect a 2.8” QVGA display, a 3.2MP camera and unfortunately it will only come loaded with Android’s Froyo 2.2. In terms of content, the device will be loaded up with various tokidoki apps, static and live wallpapers, icons, ringtones with an interchangeable back cover.
We’re guessing that the Huawei M835 Sanctioned by tokidoki is aimed at the young and the fashionable, especially those who are leaning more towards Japanese-inspired art/fashion. It will be available exclusively via MetroPCS on the carrier’s service plans which start at $50 and $60 a month.
Next Story: Samsung's ChatON now available in Android Market
- 2014-04-23 Huawei Targets $300M Spend In Global Marketing For 2014
- 2014-04-17 Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14 Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03 Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02 Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-19 Huawei Dual Boot Windows Phone And Android Device Scrapped
- 2011-10-31 Huawei Deuce dual SIM Android smartphone lands in Australia
- 2011-10-31 Hugo Boss edition of the Samsung Galaxy Ace for the brand conscious
- 2011-09-07 Huawei Impulse 4G announced by AT&T
- 2010-08-25 Huawei To Launch Its Android 2.2 Ideos U8150 At The IFA