Nice to hear that LG has stepped forward to clarify a potentially image damaging situation by calming owners of the LG Optimus 2X that they will definitely be receiving the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update tomorrow – for unlocked models that see action in Europe. This will of course, be a pre-cursor to what could very well be the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update, Apart from that, those who rock on to the LG Optimus 3D will also be getting their Android 2.3 update from November 21st, while the LG Optimus Black will follow up a week later. Read what LG has to say about it in the extended post.
LG would like to express its sincere thanks to all of the Optimus Series owners who have been waiting patiently for the Android 2.3 Gingerbread upgrade. We are excited by the high level of product interest that LG Optimus Series owners have shown, and we are taking all possible measures to offer a smooth OS upgrade in a timely manner.
Bear in mind that the exact timing of the upgrades in individual markets might see some variance simply because each country has their own set of requirements, with due respect to domestic operators and models.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: android 2.3, gingerbread, LG, lg optimus 2x, optimus 2x,
- Seen at: eurodroid