LG has just launched the first ever HD LTE phone in Korea today with the introduction of the LG Optimus LTE. The phone has been surfacing a lot over the past month in press shots, and photographs, with its specs leaked as well, so it’s no surprise that LG has finally decided to reveal the phone. This is one sweet phone that we wish would be released stateside.
In addition to having high speed connectivity, the LG Optimus LTE features a gorgeous 4.5″ True HD IPS display (720p resolution) for consumers to stream their HD videos with. The phone packs a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 1,830mAh battery, HDMI output and DLNA support. Talk about leaving nothing out of the equation. With LG releasing its first HD display phone in Korea, you can expect other manufacturers to churn out even more HD display phones pretty soon- and honestly, we can’t wait.
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2013-05-13: Hands-On: LG Optimus GK Review
- 2012-03-27: Lucid by LG officially announced for Verizon
- 2012-02-20: Optimus LTE Tag launched in Korea
- 2011-12-07: LG Optimus Pad LTE spotted in Korea
- 2011-09-23: LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) spotted again