After releasing Lookout for iOS devices, Lookout Mobile Security has updated its Android protection app, this time optimizing it for Android tablets. If you’re looking for a solution to backup your data, locate your tablet when it’s missing or stolen, and manage its security remotely, Lookout for Android tablets is for you. Lookout also acts as an antivirus to help you block malware, spyware, and Trojans, and it can locate your tablet when it’s missing by activating a loud alarm (even if it’s on silent).
For folks who are looking for more i.e. remote wipe, photo and call history backup, and premium support, there is also a premium version of Lookout for $2.99/month or $29.99/year. The best part about Lookout is that you’ll also be able to use one dashboard to manage all your devices that has the app installed regardless of its platform. Head over to the Android Market to get Lookout for your Android tablet (or phone) now or visit Lookout’s website to find out more.
Next Story: Gooapple V5 caught on video
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2013-04-11: Hacker Claims To Have Developed Android App That Can Hack Into Aircrafts
- 2012-11-01: Google Play has 290,000 suspicious apps, says security firm
- 2012-04-06: Security flaw discovered in Facebook app for iOS and Android
- 2011-12-22: Amazon allows Wattpad on the Kindle Fire
- 2011-12-21: RIM now accepting Android app submissions from aggregator developers