While most Android users are using Gmail as their default email client, there are still a number of people out there who still use Hotmail, but they’ve had no way to check it beyond using some third party app or via the web browser. Well, it looks like things have changed. Microsoft has finally released the official Hotmail app for Android devices. While it’s still very new and missing a lot of functions, it does have some key features such as push email, synced contacts, calendar, folder support and even multiple Hotmail account support.
Judging by reviews on the Android Market so far, the app is getting pretty positive reviews though there are some missing features that might make people want to hold out for awhile, at least until a more fully-fledged version comes along. But it’s good to know that Microsoft isn’t completely ignoring Android. Head over to the Android Market to download the official Hotmail app (free).RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: Android, app, hotmail, Microsoft, official,
- Seen at: androidcentral