Folks living in Japan were privy to catch hold of the Panasonic HDC-Z10000 3D camcorder for the first time at the recently concluded CEATEC, where it managed to attract quite a crowd who actually waited patiently in turn to shoot with the new camera recorder. Basically, the Panasonic HDC-Z10000 3D camcorder is one high definition digital camera recorder that targets semi-professionals (or the really, really rich who have run out of things to purchase with their money).
Being AVCHD 3D/Progressive compatible, it boasts a new lens with “nano surface coating,” a new “crystal engine PRO II,” and dual 3MOS sensors, where all of them will allow you to capture high image quality FULL HD 3D images. Not only that, the Panasonic HDC-Z10000 will feature the industry’s shortest close-up range of approximately 45cm for 3D macro shooting, making it possible to get all your favorite flowers and insects close ups in 3D glory. Do you plan on getting one of these puppies?
Next Story: Xbox 360 system update coming tomorrow
- 2014-04-17 Pokemon Fans In Japan Will Get Two Characters For Watching The Movie
- 2014-03-30 NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28 Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17 Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2014-03-17 Japan To Get New Wii U Bundle
- 2013-09-30 Don’t Miss Our Coverage of CEATEC Japan
- 2012-01-08 Toshiba Camileo Z100 3D camcorder
- 2011-10-20 DXG -5F9V camcorder does Full HD 3D in a snap
- 2011-10-05 Nissan LEAF to home charging system at CEATEC
- 2011-10-05 nottv is smartphone only TV channel