If you own a Samsung device and you’re wondering whether it’s going to get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Samsung Italy has the answer for you. According to Italian tech blog, HDBlog.it, Samsung Italy has confirmed which devices will be getting the very pretty Ice Cream Sandwich update. Judging by the list that has been confirmed so far, things don’t look too promising for owners of older Samsung Android phones.
So which devices have been confirmed for now? Unsurprisingly we’ve got the Galaxy S2, and the Galaxy Note 5.3 on the top of the list. The rest of the devices are Samsung’s latest tablets – the Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Tab 8.9, Galaxy Tab 7.7 and Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus. No mention of the original Galaxy S or the original Galaxy Tab 7 – despite the fact that the devices aren’t even two years old. But fret not, third party solutions from the developer’s community should solve those problems.
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is set to arrive beginning Q2 2012.RELATED
- AT&T CEO Doesn't Believe They Can Keep Doing Huge Device Subsidies In The Future
- Nokia RM-964 With 5.2-inch Display Spotted
- Angry Birds Go! Now Available For Download
- ASUS PadFone Set To Arrive Stateside
- Huawei Ascend P7 Tipped To Roll Out In April 2014
- Follow: Android, android 4.0, ice cream sandwich, Samsung,
- Seen at: eurodroid