Could it be true? Whispers are going around the grapevine that the Samsung Focus S will be pretty respectable in terms of internal memory right out of the box when it arrives Stateside – basically, it is rumored that the Focus S will run with 1GB of RAM underneath the hood, where that amount will be accompanied by 32GB of internal memory to boot. It seems that the 32GB model will be a different variant apart from the 16GB model that we already know is heading towards AT&T. Well, the more the merrier, and with a couple more choices for the Windows Phone camp, I don’t think that Microsoft would be complaining – do you?
If this rumor turns out to be true, then it is advisable that you choose wisely – after all, just like all Windows Phone handsets, there will be no usable microSD memory card slot, so if you think that 16GB is not going to cut the mustard, then perhaps you might want to check your bank balance to see if the 32GB model is right up you alley and agrees with your ATM card.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2012-05-07 AT&T announces Samsung Focus 2 for $49.99
- 2011-10-19 HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S and Samsung Focus Flash paraded
- 2011-10-18 New Samsung Windows Phone devices get priced off-contract
- 2011-09-26 Samsung Focus S spotted in the wild
- 2011-09-19 Samsung Focus S visits the FCC, headed for AT&T