Looking forward to the Galaxy Note? The phone-tablet that was announced early last month finally has a time frame for when it will hit the stores. According to reports online, Samsung has confirmed that the Galaxy Note 5.3 will be available starting from later this month, starting in Europe – namely Germany, UK (November 15th), France and other European countries. The following month, Samsung will be launching the giant phone in its home country of Korea with 4G LTE connectivity.
The Galaxy Note features a 1.4GHz dual-core processor, a 5.3″ HD Super AMOLED display, HSPA+ and LTE connectivity, 2,500mAh battery, 8-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front facing camera, S Pen interface and stylus, and Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Still no word on an American launch, but let’s hope it won’t be too far away.
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2013-03-01: Samsung Plans To Sell 1 Million Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablets Each Month
- 2013-02-08: Report: Samsung Galaxy 8.0 Will Be Available In Three Variations
- 2013-02-01: Samsung Galaxy Note Receiving Android Jelly Bean As Early As March 1
- 2012-11-05: Samsung Galaxy Note N7000XXLS2 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean leaked
- 2012-08-06: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates headed for Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 2