Mobile phone accessory manufacturer Scosche Industries has just announced the availability of the new Scosche clipSYNC: a compact charge and sync cable for keeping your mobile devices charged. What makes this charge/sync cable different from the stock ones that come with your phone or third party alternatives on the market is its cleverly placed spring-loaded carbineer clip. The addition of the carbineer clip makes it easy to bring around with you wherever you go.
Instead of having your cables all tangled up in the bottom of your bag, the clipSYNC can be hooked onto the outside of your bag or even on the belt loop of your pants if you feel so inclined. It is made from rugged aluminum and durable polycarbonate that is built to withstand normal wear and tear that occurs during travel. The clipSYNC is available in both iPod/iPhone, Micro & Mini USB models. It is available now for $19.99.
Next Story: Galaxy Nexus appears on Samsung website
- 2013-03-14: Scosche controlFREQ Car Stereo Receiver
- 2013-02-14: Scosche Lightning Connector Cables Now Available
- 2013-01-08: Scosche boomBottle Dishes Out Tunes
- 2013-01-08: Scosche RH1060 Bluetooth Headphones
- 2012-08-29: Scosche accessories for the next-gen iPhone leaked, shows off 9-pin dock connector