Remember the 23″ multi-touchscreen display that was developed by Martin Drashkov which we covered recently? Well, it has certainly sparked off the interest of Peter Kaptein, who decided to develop his very own version. This is one piece of gadget homage that remains true to the spirit of the original as it retains a similar screen size, although this project relies on a single touch resistive 23″ touchscreen displace with an Difrnce DIT7000 Android tablet that was purchased for 135 Euros after an “everything must go” sales discount. Too bad there was no way to crank out higher resolutions of at least 1,200 x 800 pixels, although HDMI output resolution of this tablet still stands at a rather respectable 800 x 600 pixels. Not exactly something that will set the world alight, but it is still an interesting experiment for DIY lovers. See a video of it in action after the jump.RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Follow: Android, diy, Tablet,