One of the most anticipated games of this year, Batman: Arkham City was released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 last month. For those of you without consoles and were waiting for the Windows version of the game to arrive, good news: it’s finally here. Starting today, you can continue the adventures of Batman as he goes after the infamous villains from the Batman universe: The Joker, Two-Face, The Riddler, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Catwoman and more on your desktop computer.
Batman: Arkham City is available today for Windows users, or for folks who play games on OnLive (including Macs). For those of you who want to try before you buy, OnLive is giving away free exclusive demos for folks in the US and UK, which means you can stream the demo and start playing right away, as opposed to waiting for a lengthy download. OnLive will also be offering Batman: Arkham City starting today for US and the UK – a big deal for the UK since they’ll only get the Windows version on November 25th. Head over to OnLive for more details.
Next Story: Car Design Technology
- 2014-02-09: Batman: Arkham Origins DLC To Be Prioritized Over Bug Fixes
- 2013-12-12: Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- 2013-12-09: If Batman Loved Golf...
- 2013-11-04: Make-A-Wish Foundation Wants To Turn San Francisco Into Gotham City For A Day
- 2013-10-08: Recycled PlayStation 2 Sees Second Life As Batman's Tumbler
- 2013-04-09: Batman: Arkham Origins Coming October 25 For PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U
- 2013-02-12: Next Batman: Arkham Game Expected For 2013 Release
- 2011-12-08: Batman: Arkham City Lockdown looks amazing
- 2011-10-27: Purchase a new Samsung SSD, get Batman: Arkham City for free
- 2011-09-27: Batman: Arkham City bundle announced for Europe