In addition to the new mobile broadband plans launched today, Sprint announced the launch of its new Express Mobile Hotspot. Offering 3G/4G internet access on any WiFi-enabled device while on-the-go, the Express Mobile Hotspot can provide internet up to 5 devices at once. It features a WiFi range of up to 262 feet and has a removable Li-Ion 2,200mAh battery which is said to give up to 7 hours of data time.
In addition to working wirelessly, the Express Mobile Hotspot can also be hooked up to a computer/laptop with a USB cable to stay juiced while sharing internet at the same time. It also features a microSD slot (up to 32GB) which you can use to store important documents, hands-free activation and Sprint DataLink capabilities.
The Express Mobile Hotspot can be yours for $29.99 with a 2-year contract and a $50 mail-in rebate or $249.99 off contract. Head over to the Sprint website to find out more/buy one.
Next Story: Sprint launches new 3G/4G mobile broadband plans
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-22 Sprint Working To Make Their Phones SIM Unlockable In 2015
- 2014-04-17 Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14 Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13 Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2011-09-21 Sprint to cap Mobile Hotspot add-on plan next month
- 2011-04-05 Sprint Novatel MiFi 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot available soon
- 2011-03-17 Sprint introduces Sierra Wireless Overdrive Pro 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot
- 2011-01-04 Sprint announces Novatel Wireless MiFi 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot
- 2010-07-26 Verizon Palm Pre Plus Wi-Fi Chip Swapped Into Sprint Palm Pixi