Motorola is claiming that their Droid RAZR is the world’s thinnest smartphone, measuring in at a thinness of 7.1mm, however if Fujitsu had their way and pending FCC approval, their Fujitsu Arrows F-07D smartphone could give the Motorola Droid RAZR a run for its money as it measures 6.7mm with its thickest sections being about 2mm thicker, at least that’s according to FCC filings.
Apart from its reportedly thin body, the rest of the phone isn’t the most impressive when it comes to hardware specs. It will sport a 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, a 4” 800×480 OLED display, a 5MP camera and will be waterproof as per normal with phones n Japan.
The Fujitsu Arrows F-07D is expected to launch in Japan on NTT DoCoMo’s network come 2012. No word on pricing or availability stateside, but hopefully this FCC filing might indicate a slight chance that the phone could be seeing a launch in the US in the future.RELATED
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Follow: FCC, motorola droid razr,
- Seen at: phonearena