If you’re tired of the way that Gmail looks right now, and you think that it’s about time Google made some changes to its popular email user interface, you’re in luck, because the company has announced that it will be rolling out some new changes for Gmail over the next few days. Just like Reader that got a massive facelift yesterday, Gmail will be going under the knife as well to bring you a whole new user experience.
Firstly, Gmail will now work on a variety of screen sizes, resizing itself to fit whatever web browser you’re viewing it on. You can even adjust the density of the views through a simple drop down menu near the top of the page. Emails have been streamlined more to look like conversations, and profile pictures are now included in emails. Themes have been updated to support HD resolutions, searching has been improved, and it’s even easier to create new filters now.
It’s going to take awhile to roll out to everybody, but once you see the “Switch to the new look” link on the bottom right corner of Gmail over the next few days, you can try it out rightaway.RELATED
- Woman Sued For Negative Yelp Review Won't Have To Edit A Thing
- Zlango: Instant Visual Messaging for Personalized Real-Time Communication
- Chromebook Preview
- Google worked closely with Intel to create Chromebooks
- Divide by Enterproid: Separates Personal and Business Data in Your Phone
- Follow: gmail, Google, update,
- Seen at: gmailblog.blogspot